Saturday, January 11, 2014

Starting Something New

Photo by tlpoague 2014
I'll admit. I'm slow. This is my first post and I may blow it. I have no clue what I am doing. I started this blog years ago to help my mother when she wanted to get into writing. Then I kind of forgot about it for a bit. This year I wanted to pick up the pen again and try something new. Here I sit. Racking my brain. Feeling like I am taking a pop quiz.
Bored, I take a break to meander over to a different website. I browse a list of questions they ask you to fill out. 
Social site: What are your favorite interests?
Me: Too many to list. 
Social site: What is your favorite music?
Me: Anything that doesn't make my head pound and ears bleed.
Social site: What is your favorite food?
Me: Haha, funny you should ask. Have you seen a picture of me lately? (I feel like I am in grade school again.)
Social site: Religious preference?
Me: I wouldn't say that I have a religious preference. Many different religions interest me. But...I will say that I believe that Jesus is my Lord and Savior. (What do these questions have to do with anything? If you give all the information away, what is left to talk about?)
Back to the subject at hand. I write because I want to share creativity in its rawest form...from the pools of my imagination.  For those that are not familiar with the name tlpoague let me introduce myself. I am a writer on HubPages. I have a wide variety of interests that I enjoy writing about. I have a warped sense of humor that I inherited from my family of Rednecks/Hillbillies. (If I lost ya, bare with me, I plan to move some of my writings here as I get time...and figure it out.) If asked or inspired, I will share my views as a Christian but do not expect others to believe the same as I do. I am a wife, mother, grandmother, caregiver, and love anything that has to do with homesteading...gardening, baking, crafting, reading, writing...are you bored yet?
For those fans and followers from HP...thanks! I have missed being around and hope I get a chance to write as much as I have planned whether it is at HP or here.
I am not sure what direction to take this blog other than transferring my dead or dying hubs here to give them new life. (If it wasn't for so many reader's responses I may have killed some of them off permanently.)
Before I go I will leave you a picture of my grandson and his beloved best friend. 

(For those that want to read my writing on HubPages, click here.)


No comments:

Post a Comment