Sunday, March 23, 2014

Silly Sunday March 23, 2014

photo by Momster
Today has been one of those days. I knew better than to plan anything but decided I would give it a shot anyway. I began my day like any other. Oh wait...I couldn't sleep this morning due to extra bodies camping out in my front room. Okay, so I attempted to start my day like any other but was quickly distracted. By the time I could get back to my writing...my brain failed me...yet again...due to family drama...but...with a phone call...I was able to quickly get back on track.
Momster, my sister, has been spending the last week dealing with a bit of grief. When my mother-in-law passed, it brought back memories of Momster loosing Challks last year. She tried to see a therapist which she didn't think helped. When the therapist asked her how she dealt with her emotions, Momster replied, “I destroy my house.” And she promptly pulled out her phone to show the therapist pictures of her front room. This left the therapist a bit speechless.

So, with Momster's permission, I give you...her destroyed front room.
photo by Momster
  It began with a simple design.
photo by Momster
She then decided to expand with a few flowers.
photo by Momster
This led to her boys wanting to add a bit of therapy of their own.
photo by Momster
Soon it began to grow...
photo by Momster

And grow...
photo by Momster

And grow...
photo by Momster

Until she felt it was perfect. Then for a finishing touch, she added a poem that inspired her and her children.
photo by Momster

(The mirror you see on the wall was made by my sister, Pie, and her daughter for Momster's birthday.)

I have recently joined the SOS group, (Silly on Sunday's) with Everything Susan and RealHousewife. If you are interested in sharing your silly stories, you can link up here...Silly on Sunday's
Everything Susan

tlpoague 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment