Monday, April 14, 2014

I Am But A Whisper This Moody Monday

tlpoague
Welcome to this episode of Moody Monday.
Sorry about the delay. I am in one of those moods that I don't know if I am coming or going today. Do you ever have one of those days where you feel you are spinning more circles than accomplishing anything? Today is my day.
I really don't have much of a mood to write about. Most of it is different moods swirling in my head. I can't pick just one, even though I have tried most of the morning. There is nothing more aggravating than spending time writing only to erase it with the push of a button because it doesn't meet personal standards and criticism.
I think today I will share a poem instead.

Photo by tlpoague
I am a nobody in the sea of somebodies.
My voice is but a whisper,
Drowned by the roar of the crowd.
My presence a mere shadow.
Some may see me as a blemish,
annoying and without promise.
So I ask...
Who am I but a simple woman?


Thanks for taking the time to read this little babble of mine. Feel free to join in with a Moody Monday of your own. I am still working on my writing schedule, please be patient, but know I will be back next Monday if not before.






No comments:

Post a Comment