Monday, September 8, 2014

Moody Monday's: God Answers Prayer

Moody Monday's : God Answers Prayers

tlpoague
Welcome again to Moody Monday. 
We are living in a world that no longer wants-or sees a reason-to believe in God, or the teachings and salvation of Jesus Christ. Even Christians I have come in contact with are drifting away from their belief as they are daily tempted and tested by worldly thoughts and views. (These are only my thoughts, I don't expect everyone to believe the same as I.)
I found myself walking this line. I was in a haze believing in God, knowing Jesus is my Savior, but filled with questions and doubt. I started to see myself struggling in my faith. So, one day, I stopped for a moment to pray for answers to my questions and those others had asked me about God and the bible.
I felt a lingering doubt about God answering my prayer as I plowed my way through the Old Testament. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what any of it meant, or had to do with today's living. I can't explain why I had this doubt, only that some questions seemed impossible to find the answers too. To be honest, I was about to give up reading that part of the bible and move on.
A day or two later, I was bored out of my skull, so I decided to browse through some YouTube videos for crafts to create for our upcoming winter bazaars. Upon opening the webpage, there sat a single video completely irrelevant to the ones surrounding it. It was called “The Watchers” by LA Marzulli. Curious, I clicked on it.
My world was suddenly rocked. Things I thought I knew about the bible were cast aside as my eyes were opened to other possibilities and explanations. My questions and many more were answered. Hungry for more, I watched every video I could by LA. This led me to Rob Skiba's “Return of the Nephilim”. Suddenly things began to make sense once you added in the fallen angels, nephilim, and the descendants of the nephilim. God didn't seem like such a heartless soul out for a massive genocide on innocent people. Immediately I went back to re-read parts of the Old Testament I had previously skimmed through.
God's answered prayer didn't stop there. As I have mentioned in a previous post, my mother found out she has cancer. Since she struggles with taking prescription medicines, fears arose and questions were asked. She wanted to find other alternative forms of treatment but many doctors don't/won't accept it. We believed that it was through the power of prayer that she was able to find one that not only accepted it, but also encouraged it. It was also through prayer that she was able to take her chemo treatments with little side effects. What a blessing it is to see God at work, even as others continue to doubt.
So today, I leave you with a simple request. If you haven't heard of LA Marzulli, or Rob Skiba, please take a moment to check out their videos. If you believe in aliens, ancient mysteries, and secrete societies, I think these videos will open your mind to a new understanding of our world in which we live in.

Have a great Monday! 


         




No comments:

Post a Comment